NademaxTM Transfection Reagent is a highly efficient, easy-to-use, non-immunogenic transfection reagent for delivery of DNA or RNA plasmids and expression vectors into eukaryotic cells.
Features of NademaxTM Transfection Reagent:
• High transfection efficiency of a wide variety of cell types
• No optimization required for most cell lines
• Excellent transfection efficiency in the presence or absence of serum
• Minimal cytotoxicity
• Ready-to-use—no need to reconstitute, dilute or manipulate
• Particle Size is about 207 nm
Applications of NademaxTM Transfection Reagent :
• Stable and transient transfection or co-transfection of DNA or RNA
• Experiments with adherent or suspension cells, differentiated or undifferentiated cells
• Gene expression studies and assays involving GFP or luciferase reporters
NademaxTM Reagent interacts with DNA or RNA to form small, stable, highly diffusible complexes which are readily endocytosed. The reagent creates a proton-sponge effect that buffers endosomal pH by provoking massive proton accumulation and passive chloride influx. As a result, rapid osmotic swelling of the endocytosed DNA-complex or RNA-complexcauses it to rupture in the cytosol, allowing translocation of DNA or RNA to the nucleus.
NademaxTM Reagent is ideal for transfection of a variety of cells, including primary and difficult-to-transfect cells.
Comparison of the experimental results with other brand